Quarter Tone Repertoire
The following compositions are written for saxophone and use the quarter tone extended technique. If you would like more information on a particular piece, feel free to click the title of that piece.
- Alter Ego for Solo Saxophone - Georges Aperghis
- Emergence - Brandon Dixon
- Four Comedic Studies - Donald Bousted
- Maï - Ryo Noda
- Mysterious Morning III - Fuminori Tanada
- Prelude, Mystery, and Ecstasy - David Pope
- Quarter Tone Waltz for Alto Saxophone - Gordan Tudor
- Sonata for Alto Saxophone and Piano - Edison Denisov
- The Angel of Despair II - Hiroyuki Ito
- Vivid Rainfall - Brandon Dixon
- Waltz in C Neutral for Solo Saxophone - Brandon Dixon
Website designed by Quinn Web Design.